Registered
3,519 Posts
The hyper link would not open for me, just my luck! I got nothing! :clap:

LOL :D:D

Ice and snow lock down! :eek:

·
Banned
895 Posts
When you've finished building it, or you glue your fingers together you could watch this to kill half an hour.
Cool people..Cool music..Cool 'bikes...UberCool scenery...Just a Cool Video!!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
When you've finished building it, or you glue your fingers together you could watch this to kill half an hour.
Cool people..Cool music..Cool 'bikes...UberCool scenery...Just a Cool Video!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4O4EXaK8ok
Well, it HAD cool music. Looked like a great video, I watched the intro but didn't have time yesterday. I settled in today with a cup of coffee to enjoy the show and, due to copyright claim, the sound is muted out! :mad::mad::mad:

Still snowbound, dead of Winter, can't ride. Now I can't WATCH people ride. Cabin Fever...:mad:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Well, it HAD cool music. Looked like a great video, I watched the intro but didn't have time yesterday. I settled in today with a cup of coffee to enjoy the show and, due to copyright claim, the sound is muted out! :mad::mad::mad:

Still snowbound, dead of Winter, can't ride. Now I can't WATCH people ride. Cabin Fever...:mad:
Snow is melting and will have 60F High on Saturday and it's riding time! :yeahsmile::yeahsmile:

·
Registered
3,519 Posts

I hear you! Spring is slow this year. That vortex [email protected] is really something! They said its the way its going to be from now on and even colder. :eek:

Holy sh#$! ??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts