Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for recommendations on soft luggage for the Versys.

What brands and types have you tried?

Can anybody point me to a web site or article reviewing or rating soft bike luggage?

·
Registered
318 Posts
I have a set of RKA bags (http://www.rka-luggage.com/) for mine and they work outstanding. Quick installation and removal and rock solid while riding.

I've never used the wolfman stuff but from what I've read, lots of people like it. My father has had these RKA bags for around 10 years now on multiple bikes (all red at that) and they've held up great with only a light amount of fading. I've recently been using them and will be ordering a set myself soon as I'm extremely happy with the way they work.

I'll attach a few pics of them mounted.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the Dowco FASTRAX® SPORT ADVENTURE SADDLEBAG and TAILBAG. They are very functional, expandable, shoulderstraps and backpack strap. Looks good on the the bike too. A little spendy but just what I was looking for. Once the straps are adjusted for your liking it only takes seconds to attach to bike.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello smkngns
I just received my Fastrax saddle bags, and I can't seem to get them attached satisfactorily. They either interfere with the turn signals, of the passenger foot pegs. Perhaps you could be kind enough to send me some photos, I would be most grateful
Thanks

·
Registered
192 Posts
i asked santa for a set of nelson-rigg CL-850's. if fatty mcfatt comes through then i'll post up a review.

89 bucks on amazon right now, not a bad deal.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts