Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As my second post, I thought I'd put in a good word for the people who make the great soft luggage I've been using for the past 28 years. The company is called Rev Pack (revpack.com). In all that time, I've never had a major failure of their products, and their prices have changed relatively little in that time. I've transferred it from bike to bike, as I would get rid of one and buy another. I've even used it in my international travels to India, Russia, Western Europe and Central America. I have quite a bit of it, so if anyone cares to look into it, I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have, as a result of my experience.

·
Premium Member
16,197 Posts
Good looking gear. Looks to fit on the bikes well.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Kriega makes good drypak luggage also and with a 10 yr warranty. US distributor is out of New Orleans, but there is a Moto Adventure Gear shop in Forney, Texas that keeps good stock also.

·
Registered
223 Posts
As my second post, I thought I'd put in a good word for the people who make the great soft luggage I've been using for the past 28 years. The company is called Rev Pack (revpack.com).
Looks like nice stuff.
I have to add my 2 cents for Chase Harper luggage. I became a dealer for them about 6 months ago and have thoroughly looked over many of thier products. The quality and craftsmanship is excellent and they come with a great warranty. Although they're not necessarily a house-hold name like Tourmaster, Joe Rocket etc., they've been around for about 30 years. And in talking with Ron Harper, the owner, he refuses to outsource anything overseas and makes everything here in the US.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like nice stuff.
I have to add my 2 cents for Chase Harper luggage. I became a dealer for them about 6 months ago and have thoroughly looked over many of thier products. The quality and craftsmanship is excellent and they come with a great warranty. Although they're not necessarily a house-hold name like Tourmaster, Joe Rocket etc., they've been around for about 30 years. And in talking with Ron Harper, the owner, he refuses to outsource anything overseas and makes everything here in the US.
You're right. I used Chase Harper stuff waaaay back when, and it was attractive, functional and best of all, durable.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts