Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just got my First Gear Silverstone series luggage. I have not fabricated any sort of of framework for them yet but I will soon. They fit pretty well with the standand attachment gear supplied with the bags. I've attached some photos for you all to get an idea of what they look like installed. A minimal bracket bolted to the trelis framework in the stock threaded holes, one where the reflector is screwed on and the other several inches in front of that point should serve as sufficient mounts for a new bracket as the saddlebags will need some additional support to keep them from sagging while loaded. Anyway I think they look great on the bike and they are very well constructed with extremely heavy denier nylon. The material is of such heavy guage they hold their shape even empty as they are in these photos that I took on a 50 mile jaunt. This luggage can be purchased through many vendors. I chose Motorcyclesuperstore.com for the prices. FYI The saddlebags were $135.00 the mini tank bag was $63.00 and the tail bag was $108.00 bringing the grand total to $306.00 no tax and free shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
318 Posts
Looks good. I like it. I just bought some RKA bags off of ebay myself and I love the ease of being able to take them off and on quickly when I need them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts