Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Interesting. I've got a pair of Silver Streak bags which always seem to sag inwards. Looks poor on such a nice bike. Are you gonna try 'em out? If you do, post some pics.

·
Registered
227 Posts
They produce it for many bikes
I will never install a 3 pack case, soft or hard, on my bike, but i can guarandie you that they are constructed well

·
Registered
774 Posts
I hope nobody is actually paying $70+ for those. If they are I need to start making them.:D

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Hey There kenr74,

The wet part of Oregon, huh? What part of Oregon isn't wet? ;)

Went to undergraduate school at Pacific University in Forest Grove, not too far from Portland. That part of the state was certainly wet - most of the time too. It made the dry and sunny days that much more memorable, That and the Matchless G50 I was riding at the time (yep, long ago).

·
Registered
774 Posts
Hey There kenr74,

The wet part of Oregon, huh? What part of Oregon isn't wet? ;)

Went to undergraduate school at Pacific University in Forest Grove, not too far from Portland. That part of the state was certainly wet - most of the time too. It made the dry and sunny days that much more memorable, That and the Matchless G50 I was riding at the time (yep, long ago).
I'm just south of Forest Grove. Between Newberg and Dundee now. I do most of my riding in the coast range. Supposed to get 5" of rain up there in the next 2 days.:eek:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts