Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Looking at the registry (top of the page on the yellow menu bar) I see eight Versys owners in Ohio.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Sorry, not me... But if you look around Frisco, Texas my might see me.... ;)

·
Registered
162 Posts
I'm here in Dover.

Also watch out for jnor he causes trouble over at the Ride Ohio forum and has a tendency to upset the HD guys there.:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

jnor, I think I seen you on your bosses, (Mrs.), Versys a few weeks ago on SR36 around Coshocton.

Maloy

·
Registered
51 Posts
I live in Youngstown. I ride my V as much as I can to work. Don't like to ride on interstates so I trailer the bike to places to ride. I've had the bike for about 2 months and we've been to Allegheny National Forest 4 different times. But I haven't been anywhere near Akron.

Dave

·
Registered
268 Posts
I'm from Ohio but moved to Houston , TX 3 years ago. I miss it everyday. Seeing the pictures in the thread above make my heart ache. I'm praying that the economy heads north again soon so I can return. Long live Ohio.....the best riding country in the lower 48.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Cincinnati here. I have seen exactly no other versys in Ohio since I bought mine in April.
Do they exisit or is it a myth?

I just did a 3000 mile loop through the adirondacks and the appalachains - including tail of the dragon -I saw ducatis, moto guzzis, triumphs, bmws - but no other versys.

·
Registered
716 Posts
I'm from Ohio but moved to Houston , TX 3 years ago. I miss it everyday. Seeing the pictures in the thread above make my heart ache. I'm praying that the economy heads north again soon so I can return. Long live Ohio.....the best riding country in the lower 48.
Check out www.rideohio.org hurry back :thumb:

·
Registered
716 Posts
I'm here in Dover.

Also watch out for jnor he causes trouble over at the Ride Ohio forum and has a tendency to upset the HD guys there.:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

jnor, I think I seen you on your bosses, (Mrs.), Versys a few weeks ago on SR36 around Coshocton.

Maloy
It might have been me :rolleyes:

·
Registered
162 Posts
I had the first one in Stark and Tuscarawas counties that I knew about in '07. I'm fairly sure it was jnor I seen in Coshocton a while back and there is another one I seen here in Dover at the ball park and going down Wooster avenue.

Last year I talked to three guys at Vintage Motorcycle days, two were from Ohio, and the other from Indiana. This year two fellows, one on a green and the other on a blue. Then I talked to one of the reps at the Kawasaki demo rides today and he admitted to owning a black one and only grinned when I asked him if he sneaked it out of Canada.

So they are showing up, also my preferred mode of travel is the Versys. That is probably why I see a few of them.

Maloy

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm from Dayton, and I've seen one other guy around town out on a Versys. I'm always in my cage when I see him though!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Toledo, Ohio here, and I have not seen another V either. Maybe they are all
the fast Green Color and are hard to see:yeahsmile:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts