Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been a member here for about 4 years. It is a great forum for a great bike. However it was time for me to move on. Traded the 2008 Versys for a 2015 Yamaha FZ-07. I really didn't need the longer distance capabilities of the Versys. Was in the mood for a different kind of bike. I am trying to keep my license now. :wink2:
Anyway, I want to thank the members of this forum for their experience and advice. Also for a few that gave me great deals on some parts. Keep enjoying the Versys! :goodluck:
ryde4ever

·
Registered
111 Posts
It may take a while but I suspect you'll be back. I've "moved on" from the Versys several times to something bigger, faster, etc. I found I kept missing my Versys. Now I have another.. :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have been a member here for about 4 years. It is a great forum for a great bike. However it was time for me to move on. Traded the 2008 Versys for a 2015 Yamaha FZ-07. I really didn't need the longer distance capabilities of the Versys. Was in the mood for a different kind of bike. I am trying to keep my license now. :wink2:

Anyway, I want to thank the members of this forum for their experience and advice. Also for a few that gave me great deals on some parts. Keep enjoying the Versys! :goodluck:

ryde4ever

Congrats on your new toy! You can't just up and leave without a ride report. I have heard really great things about the fz-07, in your opinion what are the strengths and weaknesses of the Yamaha compared with the versys?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Hmmm. All these years I thought it was, "So long and thanks for all the fish." :grin2:

Enjoy your new ride!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts