Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Took a full semi retread kicked up from an SUV. It took out my headlight... bummer.

I would have swerved but I had the wife on the back and cars around me.

Has anyone replaced an entire headlamp assembly? I believe it is part # 23007-0077 Kawasaki LENS-COMP,HEAD LAMP. The mounts on the assemble are good but the lense cover, reflector and all bulbs/mounts damaged.

I have no problem stripping the top end and replacing parts I just want to make sure that part is the entire assembly and all I need is some new bulbs.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I have the entire assembly from my 2009 that I am in the process of swapping over to something different. And I had planed to sell the parts very soon. And the bodywork/headlight are in excellent condition.

I am in Arizona, USA. No idea where you live, but if you know what you want exactly, I am sure I can save you a good bit of money

Let me know if interested.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I appreciate that sir. I should have the insurance adjuster come out and look at the bike in the next couple days. I'm dying to tear into the bike and get started patching it up. When the cut me a check I may take you up on that offer.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I am in no hurry, and I have not listed any plastics or lights yet anywhere.
So it is just on hold for your next move whichever way you go.

Good luck with that adjuster.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dusty, I sent you a PM, well a few actually. I kept getting errors when hitting submit so sorry if you get like 10 messages :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts