Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello m8s this is Nick ...

As all of you did i m about to buy a slip on for my bike an i m willing to discuss it a little ....

Firstly what i want is ... moderate loudlyness
Backround for further tuning on that but not forced to
biggest weight loss
appearence
Value for money !

I ve read most of the threads that exist in Gr forums on that forum but i m still trying to get the best out of your experience on that...

I ve started to think about the twin Ixil set up but i gave up that thought because they are really overpriced !!! After that i thought of buying the tbr slip on but it gets really noisy as it seems after reading your reviews. I wanted to test the Hp Corse slip ons by buying the Hydroform but i m able to find only one merchendise among the web and he wants my house to send it to Gr .
I m now about buying Mivv , Hp Corse or anything that is worth it depending on your points

Has anyone of you ever experienced an HpCorse slip on ?
What are your opinions on that(does it worth it to try it ) ?
What do you think of Mivv?
CAn anyone post Dyno tests with versys tested on differnet slip on ? (not er):feedback:

THanks a lot !

·
Registered
754 Posts
I just put on a Leo Vince under body slip-on and I have a PC 3 on the way. Once PC arrives I'll put it on and have Marietta Motorsports custom map and dyno it. Not looking for power gains but more a maximum use of fuel and air at all throttle positions with no lean or rich spots and an improved power/torque curve. I'll post video and results when it's done in about 2 weeks from now so look for it :thumb:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts