Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here in the carribean theres always bands and dancers going through the stores close to the holidays and today there was a promotion with the lottery down here. Here are a few pics.

·
Premium Member
16,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats nothing the dancers have more clothes on than the women normally wear down here. Its a beautiful thing and "I Love My Life" its gets better every day.:yeahsmile::yeahsmile:;):D:thumb::cheers:

·
Premium Member
16,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Come on down were about 5 minutes from the ocean and the women out number the men at least 3 to 1 and now its even better odds because of all the guys here going gay. and if you have blue eyes believe me its a big plus with the ladies here

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Blue eyes I've got... Money I don't. I'd LOVE to come your way, though!! Woo hoo! What a vacation THAT would be. I just got back from a nice little week long stay in Virginia Beach. Rented a house on the bay. It was awesome. I'm so relaxed. The only negative to the whole thing was the plane ride there & back.

·
Premium Member
16,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Then i won't even mention the strip clubs here.:censored::teetertooter::loveeyes::loveeyes::goodidea::goodidea:

·
Registered
842 Posts
Here in the carribean theres always bands and dancers going through the stores close to the holidays and today there was a promotion with the lottery down here. Here are a few pics.
Thanks

I could hear the band just by looking at the photos.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Man, I'd love to spend the winter down there. Just starting to get a chill in the air here. Currently 36`outside. Brrrr!

·
Premium Member
16,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:( I am missing the party already.:D:D

:cheers:
Nope, Here just turn on some music and the girls start dancing. So theres always a party going on.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts