Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just an observation that since the p.w. hack, seems like traffic on the forum has dropped off significantly. Haven't seen anything from some of the regs on the site since last week. Not necessarily surprising given the hoops one needed to jump thru to get back on. Looks like some folks have gone as far as to simply create new user profiles because of the rigmarole of p.w. reset.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
756 Posts
Just an observation that since the p.w. hack, seems like traffic on the forum has dropped off significantly. Haven't seen anything from some of the regs on the site since last week. Not necessarily surprising given the hoops one needed to jump thru to get back on. Looks like some folks have gone as far as to simply create new user profiles because of the rigmarole of p.w. reset.:rolleyes:
I noticed the same thing, however I have come to a different conclusion and just assumed, it's summertime, folks are out riding and enjoying their bikes in the pretty weather.. I have been on motorcycle and ATV forums since the mid 90s and they always slow down during riding season.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I noticed the same thing, however I have come to a different conclusion and just assumed, it's summertime, folks are out riding and enjoying their bikes in the pretty weather.. I have been on motorcycle and ATV forums since the mid 90s and they always slow down during riding season.
Good point. But ya gotta admit that when the likes of Weljoe, Fasteddie, and Silviefox among others go silent it's clear there's less overall user activity outside of the typical summer slowdown.

And I agree that the p.w. reset procedure is not that big a deal but honestly it was just additional task I would have preferred not to have been bothered with.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Good point. But ya gotta admit that when the likes of Weljoe, Fasteddie, and Silviefox among others go silent it's clear there's less overall user activity outside of the typical summer slowdown.

Weljoe had 2 videos, Fasteddie reported on D2D and does not use his computer much and Silvie has many entries in several threads since the p.w. change. I think the slowdown is just normal, folks on vacation (non-motorcycle, non-computer), folks out riding, etc.

·
Premium Member
16,105 Posts
Been sick for a bit. Fever,Chills and my nut sack is swollen. Got out of bed about 2 in the afternoon yesterday.

·
Premium Member
16,105 Posts
Damn:surprise:... Sorry to hear that. Hope you heal up quick.

Thanks, Yesterday was the first day i felt like being up around the house.Feeling much better today. Haven't been out of the house since Saturday so I'll go run some errands today.

·
Registered
274 Posts
It really is that easy.

Don't get me started.. I still can't sign in as Beachbum after two emails to correct the incorrect password they sent me. New passwords require symbols and mine lacked that. I had to sign in as former beachbum to sign in at all.........I don't call that easy.

·
Super Moderator
18,974 Posts

And I agree that the p.w. reset procedure is not that big a deal but honestly it was just additional task I would have preferred not to have been bothered with.
I can't speak to the others, but I was "somewhere N" for the last three weeks, and the ONLY way for me to communicate was 'smoke-signals', except the rain kept putting the fire out....

:eek:

:stickpoke:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts