Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2014 versys 650 I bought it used over 2 years ago. Love the bike ive put 15k miles on it without an issue. When I bought it it had side case racks on it but No bags. I've been casually look for the bags to accommodate with no luck. So this year in determined. I know I could just buy new racks and bags but to me it just seems like a waste. So I've came here for a shot in the dark. Who recognizes these side case racks? And could tell me the cases that go with them?

Attachments

·
Registered
404 Posts
I have a 2014 versys 650 I bought it used over 2 years ago. Love the bike ive put 15k miles on it without an issue. When I bought it it had side case racks on it but No bags. I've been casually look for the bags to accommodate with no luck. So this year in determined. I know I could just buy new racks and bags but to me it just seems like a waste. So I've came here for a shot in the dark. Who recognizes these side case racks? And could tell me the cases that go with them?

Welcome from Croatia.

That is from GIVI

You can see below on link (second link) which soft case are for this rack.

It is original for this:

But you can use any soft luggage, because you tight them with straps.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you my friend. I had suspected they were GIVI because the bike has a Givi windshield but I looked on sights like revzilla and even e-mailed them and they couldn't tell me for certain. Thanks again.

·
Registered
2017 V1K
83 Posts
I agree with Kardan. If you go with soft bags, almost any will fit.

Reactions: Craigar

·
Super Moderator
20,212 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts