Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a follow up to Time's thread on his local weather, I thought we could post a photo or two of OUR weather RIGHT NOW!!!
Here's out of our front door right NOW at 9pm Thursday 5th December.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Wow!! All that snow and cold!! Very Christmassy though! Blessed Christmas to all you out there from hot, tropical Malaysia! It is flooding in parts of our country though because of the north east monsoon season.

·
Registered
119 Posts
A couple of days ago, but today is exactly the same weather in the mountains. Monsoon....

Attachments

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
As a follow up to Time's thread on his local weather, I thought we could post a photo or two of OUR weather RIGHT NOW!!!
Here's out of our front door right NOW at 9pm Thursday 5th December.

Wait a minute! There are no birds I the bird bath; I can't imagine why. :D

·
Super Moderator
18,997 Posts
Went to a "fly-in breakfast" at Coolidge Airport, about 10 miles south. Temp was about 35F when I left home at 0830 (12v liner at 4!!!), and about 40F when this pic was taken.... (Should warm up to 53F today!)

Attachments

·
Registered
257 Posts
friggin cold

last night it was -34 celcius and -44 with windchill... gotta love the Canadian prairie life in winter

to give you a clue how cold that is, my windshield wiper shattered when I flipped it back against my windshield a little too hard!

·
Banned
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
last night it was -34 celcius and -44 with windchill... gotta love the Canadian prairie life in winter

to give you a clue how cold that is, my windshield wiper shattered when I flipped it back against my windshield a little too hard!
So does your camera not work in cold weather???????;)

·
Registered
354 Posts
Out the front door.

And down the road a little.

Luckily, we just moved to the flatter part of town, and I got a new Toyota Tacoma 4X4, and got new Goodyear Wrangler Duartracs, so I'm not trapped in like the last few years. The slammed S10 didn't do too well going up and down the hills, haha.

Need to go get a thermometer to be sure but the local weather report says it's currently 9 degrees F, doesn't feel THAT cold though. This is very early for it to be this cold. Last year I bought my Versys on the 18th of December because I got tired of rain puddling up on my crotch with the Vulcan I had.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts