Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
21 - 40 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
Kawasaki Versys X 300 ABS
10 Posts
Nice pictures! Looks like you have had some amazing adventures with your bike.
Thanks, yes she took me to many places and thank God kept me safe. Been on different types of roads, from pavement and gravel to quite bad mountain roads. Had some small falls at lower speeds, on said unmaintained roads, but nothing serious. But yeah quite a well designed bike perfect for beginners and solo riding.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Here are a few pics of my 2020 White Versys. Lots of goodies added including a MadStad windscreen, GIVI engine guards,Seat Concepts seat, and T-Rex Heavy Duty Skid Plate and center stand.

I show this detail as I have read where some folks were not happy with the fit of the GIVI crash bars. In my case, they fit very well. Even though they use the same mounting point as the T-Rex heavy duty skid plate, by using a longer bolt in the engine mount location for the bars and skid plate, and by just catching ALL of the bolts involved and then tightening them gradually, I had no problems.

·
Registered
2017 Kawasaki Versys-x 300; 14/46 sprockets (stock);
784 Posts
Reactions: GeoGator

·
Registered
2017 Kawasaki Versys-x 300; 14/46 sprockets (stock);
784 Posts
Reactions: GeoGator

·
Registered
2021 Versys-X 300 2021 Z900RS
369 Posts
How much does the center stand affect ground clearance? Install pretty easy?
I had the shop install it. I’m sure it does affect ground clearance, but for just bad roads riding it won’t matter. I doubt if I will trail ride or hill climb or do any other serious off road riding on this bike.

21 - 40 of 84 Posts