Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Its a Corbin, really nice, the guy before me put it on which I'm glad bc they're pricey i think

·
Registered
129 Posts
Its a Corbin, really nice, the guy before me put it on which I'm glad bc they're pricey i think
Yes they are.
Here's my steed, its been rock solid its entire life with no issues at all, cant beat Kawasaki (Japanese) reliability.

·
Registered
2020 Versys X300 ABS
25 Posts
Meet Momo!

From my maiden voyage from RI to GA, riding the Blue Ridge Parkway almost in its entirety (one section was closed). I hadn't done too much at this point other than the Givi handguards, Puig windshield, and some bags I carried over from my Duke 690.

Now Momo has a few more additions: Trex crashbars, skidplate, and center stand, Givi monokey sidecases, and a clear version of the Puig windshield. I have some more parts, like spool adapters, exhaust slider, wheel sliders, and a fender eliminator kit, but I'm undecided on adding those. The AirHawk seat really saves your ass if you can't afford a Corbin!

Momo and Appa :)

·
Registered
2020 Versys X300 ABS
25 Posts
Nice touring load 👍 Is that a windscreen bag? Didn’t know that was a thing. Cool schoolie too
Thanks! If you're referencing the first pic, it's probably just the super dark windshield I installed at first. Way too dark, couldn't see the road or headlight in front of me once the sun started to set :oops:

·
Super Moderator
19,913 Posts
NICE pic Peter...!

Most people just take their pics w/ the camera at eye-level while standing.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Did some urban riding today. I thought this building would make a good back drop for a photo.

·
Super Moderator
19,913 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Couldn't resist taking a ride today, even with temps in the mid 30's. I made up the little bracket to mount my RAM phone holder and it's working out well. I really am pleasantly surprised how warm one can stay with the proper gear. But I AM looking forward to warmer weather...

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts