1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
riding on the wrong side of the road to pass waiting traffic? the sort of behavior that gives us a bad name and makes a lot of people irrationally hate all motorcyclists.
im portland youll see people in cars and suv's do that ****...i guess as long as your not hurting anyone or hindering anyone i guess no harm done, i personally would have cut back in much sooner (ass hats around here would have closed the gap and blocked you out and put you into the island)

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
if it had been multiple lanes and not over the double yellow then it could be considered filtering.

the only harm done was to the public perception of motorcyclists. which can ultimately have a heavy hand in legislation regarding us.

·
Super Moderator
19,602 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Come on now...If i didn't give you guys something to complain about, What would you do all winter???? Well its going to be in the 70's again today so i guess i'll go for a ride...:grin2:

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
when using the shoulder to lane filter through traffic around here..PDX..it's not uncommon to have someone open their door in your path..usually someone in a Jeep (I don't know why that is..honest)...I can't say I haven't done..ahhh..worse than the video..or what would've appeared to have been worse by the cagers...I didn't give riders a bad name..just contributed to it...

>:)

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
cant speak much better

Reactions: weljo2001

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
There goes crazy uncle Joe...always trying to help.
I don't think we need much encouragement to b#%@ recently
forums always get a little crazy in the winter. add to that the media generated mass anxiety of election season, snow storms, Fridays, and videos about doing things one shouldn't...:|

>:)

·
Premium Member
16,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 11 of 11 Posts