Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a heads up to my American friends: we have a real arsehole Canadian here name of Kevin O'Leary, a self-named financial genius, who makes Atilla the Hun look like a wimpy bleeding heart. He is on several TV shows and is now trying to make a name for himself south of the border, namely on CNBC. Avoid this man if you want to keep your blood pressure at a reasonable level.

His most recent pronouncement is (I kid you not): 3.5 billion people living in poverty is "Fantastic news"

http://business.time.com/2014/01/22/kevin-oleary-says-3-5-billion-living-in-poverty-is-fantastic/

And here he is making a fool of himself on CNBC

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/01/09/kevin-oleary-cnbc-video-jesse-myerson_n_4568636.html

First Rob Ford and now this asshat. Honestly, we're not all like this in the great white north! Now back to motorcycle programming.

·
Banned
895 Posts
I actually like Mr Wonderful on Shark Tank, he does me no harm, his points of views are his own, they don't effect me, & I do respect him for making so much money..................There are far worse people in the World than Kevin "slap head" O'Leary!!!;)

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I actually like Mr Wonderful on Shark Tank, he does me no harm, his points of views are his own, they don't effect me, & I do respect him for making so much money..................There are far worse people in the World than Kevin "slap head" O'Leary!!!;)
Have you seen him on Dragon's Den? He is rude, insulting, belligerent and even his fellow "dragons" can't take his behaviour. He says things to people that, were it me, would earn him a major smackdown. I couldn't be five minutes in a room with him before earning an assault charge. Typical little man syndrome.

Wealth does not earn a person the right to belittle others without consequence. I no longer watch any show with that cretin on it. I only happened to see his "3.5 billion people living in poverty is wonderful news" through another story I was following online.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Numbers are always manipulated to say what people want them too. I'm sure tribal people in Africa who don't even have currency are included in the 3,500,000,000 they boast. Just sayin...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts