Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,209 Posts
Hasn't been active since August

If someone happens to have a X300 PDF Service Manual, contact me, do not post a link on this forum.

·
Registered
421 Posts
I had a Factory Service Manual FOR SALE on this Forum since September. Finally SOLD it today.
It covered all model years up to 2018. My selling price was a lot cheaper than you could buy it online or at a dealer.
Most Kawasaki Dealers wanted in the $80+ for the purchase of the Kawasaki Versys-X 300 Service Manual.

·
Premium Member
9,209 Posts
Must be mistaken

I had a Factory Service Manual FOR SALE on this Forum since September. Finally SOLD it today.
It covered all model years up to 2018. My selling price was a lot cheaper than you could buy it online or at a dealer.
Most Kawasaki Dealers wanted in the $80+ for the purchase of the Kawasaki Versys-X 300 Service Manual.
I thought I would delete the for sale add, no such thing, must be a different forum.And it is PDF that would be of benefit, more for assistance. I own a 2015 650 ABS, there have been numerous times when a electrical question was asked, having a PDF version would be of great value from a mod stand point. As to my 2015, I have both the paper and PDF , also have it for the V1000.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts