Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

Sena or Cardio, which is better, eh?

3K views 10 replies 11 participants last post by  fasteddiecopeman 
#1 ·

#5 ·
Great Review. I've been using Cardio Products since 2010 but most people i know buy the Sena's. I've have a Cardio PackTalk and really like it its much slimmer than they use to be and its way smaller than the Sena's. I have a buddy that also has one and the Mesh Feature works fantastic. I mostly ride by myself so really the PackTalk is way more than i really need but hey what the hell. I tried to steer the oldest boy toward the Scalas but he bought the newest Sena's like his buddies....

P1020103 by weljo2001, on Flickr

#6 ·
I just got a Freecom 4 from Scala/cardo myself. I haven't even had it on a 30 minute ride yet so no idea how I like it, but at home on the couch, it works great.

I will say that the button functions listed on their website don't match what I have to do to skip forward, backward or pause my music when its playing. Per Cardo, 1 press will play or pause. For me, if its already playing, 1 press skips ahead. 3 clicks should backtrack, but on for me, its only 2 clicks. Newest firmware and all. I think they messed up somewhere.

If I ever try a Sena, I'll let you know.

#7 ·
Well, if I should ever notice couches on the roads around DFW I'll know your communicators are working great! I could have said the very same thing about the Sena S20s we bought last spring. Fortunately they work well on the road too. But the image of couches racing down, or up, the road is amusing. :grin2:

#8 ·
Im pretty happy with my Sena S20. my buddies all have them and we have no trouble with pairing them all up. we do 4 and 6 way conversations with ease....well. except when we all interrupt each other....:)

I also like the way I can play music in the background and still keep talking to others or get instructions from my GPS without having one fight the other..its really pretty seamless

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.