Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My girlfriends father who is 79 with failing health has been going down hill this past year. We knew his time was coming soon and have been preparing for it. Making him comfortable at home as he refused to go to a hospital and the hospitals don't want anyone coming unless absolutely necessary. Well this morning he finally decided it was time to get to the hospital so we called the ambulance and had him taken in. They told us not to come but call the hospital in about an hour. Once we talked to them they had us go in to sign some paper work. While there they told us he has Covid-19 antigens. Which I question since he was there just an hour hasn't been out of the house in months. Also if so why did they not tell us to quarantine ourselves since he lives with us....Seem like Covid-19 means more money for the health industry. Not that he's just an old man that has smoked all his life and his body is just shutting down and his days are numbered. :dgi::dgi:

·
Premium Member
16,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update: He passed away just after 9pm tonight..

·
Administrator
9,039 Posts
Sorry Joe

It is hard to express in words, but the closest thing to a hug is this :eek:penarms:, my wife and I send this to you and your girl friend. In these times, hugs are at a premium. It seems that focus surrounds the cause of death, more so than ever before. In Canada the consensus is that covid 19 deaths could be under reported. Others imply they are over reported as causes of death:frown2: Any death is just that, thank you for sharing .

·
Premium Member
16,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Guys, We'll know more in a few days. When we had to go sign the release papers for his body last night the lady told us that the one Covid-19 test they took will take about 4 days to get the results. So far its seems he could have had it at one point and got over it like the flu but won't know for sure until the results comes in. I personally think he time was up no more no less.

·
Registered
310 Posts
so then... whats the plan? what???? no plan??? no idea where to go? no factual based evidence about what works and what does not? we are 6 months into this with no leadership. you can start screaming now....

·
Registered
4,584 Posts
so then... whats the plan? what???? no plan??? no idea where to go? no factual based evidence about what works and what does not? we are 6 months into this with no leadership. you can start screaming now....
Not really the thread to go into the bad leadership in AK. Maybe move to TN. We have great leadership.

·
Premium Member
16,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

An old man died...Nothing more Nothing less. Death is a part of life. We're all going to die one day. Thats The Plan.....

·
Super Moderator
18,962 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts