Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I wrote the day before yesterday my wife traded her KLR for a leftover '09 Versys. I was able to sneak a ride yesterday afternoon. I was impressed. Having a smaller front wheel than my Bonneville, it turns much qiucker and also stops quicker with the two front discs. But I am comparing an apple to an orange. Both bikes are great. My Bonnie was purchased in 2007 and now has close to 60,000 miles on the clock and feels as it did when new and I am very comfortable on it. That is not to say that I do not like the V. It also is a great bike. I'll just have to get used to it. If I can get her off of it once in a while.

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
As I wrote the day before yesterday my wife traded her KLR for a leftover '09 Versys. I was able to sneak a ride yesterday afternoon. I was impressed. Having a smaller front wheel than my Bonneville, it turns much qiucker and also stops quicker with the two front discs. But I am comparing an apple to an orange. Both bikes are great. My Bonnie was purchased in 2007 and now has close to 60,000 miles on the clock and feels as it did when new and I am very comfortable on it. That is not to say that I do not like the V. It also is a great bike. I'll just have to get used to it. If I can get her off of it once in a while.
That might be a problem - getting her off the Versys that is. :D

IMHO, you have a pair of very nice bikes. Good luck and safe riding to you both. :thumb:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.