Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.motorcycleshows.com/Seattle

So anyone from the Pacific Northwet going to be in attendance? Maybe hook for a coffee at the show?

Anyone found the promotional code yet? Tickets are discounted if you buy on line, but there's normally an extra spiff if you get the code word.

Machog

·
Registered
128 Posts
I'd be up for it, either Sat or Sun. Are you back from your Colorado Adventure?

David

·
Registered
541 Posts
If anyone would like them, I have a ton of $3.00 off admission discount tickets to the International Motorcycle Show (at any location). If anyone would like any of them, just PM me for my address. Send me a self addressed stamped envelope, and I'll send you as many as you like. If you want more than 10, probably best to send a seperate envelope per 10. They're about the size and weight of a small postcard each.

If you order tickets online, you can use the code "AlexHarper" to get the discount, too.

Alex

·
Registered
202 Posts
Mac

I should be there Friday evening and most of the day on Sunday. Not working it, just never get through it on Friday because I see many folks that I haven't seen most of the past year. Sunday, it's to catch up and also get good views of the VME's vintage display.

Frog

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hope the weather turns out a bit more moto-friendly than the snow last year. Of course John "polarbear" Mcfarland made it on the bike!

DW

·
Registered
307 Posts
Me and a fellow Canuck or two might be there as well ( if they let me cross the border ) Any locals know a close hotel ( no 5-star or fleabags )......with a nice pub serving good food ........that is hopefully next door to a strip club (jk):eek: Do you yanks take Canadian money or should I bring beaver pelts , weed and whiskey to trade ..........oh , not weed , might screw me up at the border.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Polar bear & Gerbing. Sat works best for me........but I'm easy, but you knew that!

·
Registered
541 Posts
Polar bear & Gerbing. Sat works best for me........but I'm easy, but you knew that!
+1 for Saturday. Looking at the tickets again it appears it is a general purchase that can be used on either day, so I don't need to purchase for a particular date as I had thought.

Suppose we can decide when and where to meet later then, but Saturday is my choice.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I'm in. Should I bring the sand? ;)

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
7, you'll avoid all the traffic! We can wait until 10:35, seeing as it you, but after that you are on your own.

Want to come up on Fri pm and stay the night, or Sat night? We are around that weekend. We could do a BBQ in the hot sun, oooops, we are not in PHX anymore.

Machog

·
Registered
367 Posts
Hey Guys,

I just got in from working the IMS event in San Mateo, CA and it was great. The vendor count was good and attendance was great. The week-end before I worked the Dallas show and the vendors were down compared to last year but attendance was good.

A couple ladies ( Danita & CJ ) and Gary will be working the Kawasaki display this year.
We have the new Versys on display along with the other 2010 bikes. Make sure to check out the Z1000, both colors are there. The bike is a RUNNER with a 6mm stroked crank and it now has downdraft throttle bodies. It's a complete new bike with an aluminum frame.

Kinda wish I would have put in to work the show. We were in Washington and Oregon for a couple weeks in August.........Beautiful area for sure!!!

Enjoy the show,
Danny

·
Registered
541 Posts
I nearly forgot to buy my ticket...now that its taken care of looking very much forward to another motorcycle gathering.

Are we going to have our friend(s) from OR and Canada grace the show as well?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts