Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Just got done installing a PC-V, and amidst buttoning it back up, i discovered that my seat just won't stay on.

I thought it was the power commander at first, but I took it out from underneath and tried-- still wouldn't stay. It clicks in, but won't stay in the locking tab at the back. :mad:

I reached my finger down in there, and I can physically move the tab that slips over the bar even with the key out of the side-- is this normal?

Any ideas what's going on? I've tried relocating the PC-V in many different areas, but the seat just won't cooperate.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
I've had difficulty at times getting my seat to click in and lock... but persistence always pays off. It might take three or four hard slams before it locks in place and other times it locks in first try. 2011 Gen 2.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've had difficulty at times getting my seat to click in and lock... but persistence always pays off. It might take three or four hard slams before it locks in place and other times it locks in first try. 2011 Gen 2.
Yeah i usually do, too.

Solved my issue. I'm an idiot and forgot the metal spacers that go under the gas tank bracket.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts