Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone swapped there stock seat out for an after market? I hate the seat on my versys 300 and I am looking at corbin @ $500.00 Ouch :surprise: or seat concepts @ $200. Any advice on my options. Has anyone tried these seat for the versys? I have the air hawk now, but its not working. Thanks.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Greetings!
I have a Sargent on my 650 Versys and love it. Got it on sale through Sargent during their December, January sale. Guess seats don't sell too much then! Love everything about it.

Reactions: jaaklucas

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Seats are a very personal thing. I am much more comfortable in a computer desk chair than living room sofa and chairs. Firm support is what I need to be comfortable.

Check out Terry's Custom Seats. The least expensive custom solution to your problem. https://www.terryscustomseats.com/

If you decide to go with Seat Concepts seat, you should try and arrange for a group buy. Seems like everyone who buys a 300 needs a different seat.

I have participated in Seat Concepts group buys and am currently organizing one for the Himalayan.

You get price breaks for 3, 6, and 11 seats. 10, 20, and 30 percent off the cost of the seat. Shipping not included in discount. :)

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts