Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone compare the comfort of the (2) Seat Concept versions?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you - I'd appreciate that.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Can anyone compare the comfort of the (2) Seat Concept versions?
I just put a regular height SC kit on my 2015 V. It is a little taller than the stocker. I touched flat footed with my boots with the stock seat. Now, I'm on the ball of one foot and the other is almost flat. Forget it with tennis shoes, I am tippy toed. It really is much more comfortable than stock.
As far as the low model, all I can tell you is one poster here did not like his "low", you can just do a search and dig it up. He sold it or tried to anyway on the forum. After reading his post I decided I needed the regular. I would like to have the height advantage but what he said convinced me it wouldn't work for me. That post isn't very old maybe 2 mo.s? The SC kit does not allow as much reach to the ground when you stop and slide to the front of the seat compared to the stock. I'm sure that their low will help with that at the cost of comfort. It seems there wouldn't be too many folks who have tried both seats, wish I could help more but good luck anyways.

·
Registered
943 Posts
I've owned both. I really like the standard Seat Concepts seat. Did not care for the low version at all.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts