Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to gives a thumbs up :thumb: to Scorpion customer service and their distributor in Quebec.

Called Scorpion Friday because the tab for the chin lift on my EXO900 broke. They refered me to the distributor Motovan who is 10 min from my place, called them up and told me to stop by. Stopped by this morning and within 15 min, they had replaced the whole chin bar on my helmet and I was on my way with the old parts that they told me to keep in case I damage the new one

No questions asked, not even how old the helmet was.

Now that is good service.

·
Registered
764 Posts
i think this has a lot more to do with you being a good customer.

When I used to work retail, and I would tell someone to go to their local distributor, they would be furious that we didnt handle it internally. Some people, just dont take the time to think.

Apparently you are one of those good customers that sees the rationality of a company sourcing out their brand. I can't tell you how many time someone would call us with a complaint and when we would tell them to go to their local place, they would say that they dont think they should have to go anywhere and that we should pick up their stuff for free and get the shipping.

tiny rant: I think this is a big problem in the states. People get out of college with only 1 set of skills and know how to do their job but nothing else, so they cannot appreciate anything else. No one takes the time to think about why a business has their policies or that the people working there have lives as well.

·
Registered
4,762 Posts
This is not the first great customer service story I have read about Scorpion. That was a factor in my helmet selection.

·
Premium Member
16,152 Posts
Within the last month i had to call Scorpions customer service to order a part for my helmet. ( Broke because of my stupidity ) They took good care of me and had the part in my hands in 2 days at a minimum cost to me.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
I wrote with great praise about the good folk at Scorpion earlier this year too......just a great company to do business with....Amazing customer support!
Glad to see I'm not the only one.
ride safe.
peace.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts