Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a proud dad and this is way off topic of bikes but don't care so since our eldest never went to one and both my wife and myself did not stay long enough at school to go my youngest Jayden went to his first school ball and a limo picked them up and we had pre ball nibbles etc at our place and i was supposed to go to work that night but my kind boss said can leave for night shift when we finised so was only a hour late.

This is my currently grounded son Jayden who turned 17 on sat but we agreed to allow it to go ahead so we would not let his date down and due to him obey the rules the grounding period will now be reduced, thank goodness for that.

The last pic my lovely wife can't help herself but to get in the pic's and sit in limo while they try to leave.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Your wife doesn't look old enough to be the mother of a 17 YO.

:thumb:

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good looking family Phil! I hope they had a good time.

:thumb:
They all had a good time Rick and the boy was not even to disappointed that he was not allowed to go to after ball party. Very proud but sad as it may not be like before he goes into the navy if all goes well for him with his appication and may be on a intake next year but he will thrive in that environment as he likes structure/order. Just have to get out on the bike more myself as the house will be to quiet.

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
They all had a good time Rick and the boy was not even to disappointed that he was not allowed to go to after ball party. Very proud but sad as it may not be like before he goes into the navy if all goes well for him with his appication and may be on a intake next year but he will thrive in that environment as he likes structure/order. Just have to get out on the bike more myself as the house will be to quiet.

I hear you, Phil. My daughter, Megan (Bear Cub #1), told me she & a girlfriend are looking at apartments. So it's only a matter of time before my first one leaves the den.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts