Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yep, it is still quite a ways off but I am looking forward to it!

Is anyone planning to go to this? Has anyone been before and have any comments on it?

I'm hoping to make it down from BC, but will be travelling solo and it would be nice to hook up with others headed down!

http://www.soundrider.com/sbnw/About.htm

·
Registered
387 Posts
I've been seriously considering it. However, most of my friends who ride have Harley's, so THEY'D be the ones out of place at this event! :clap: I'll pack my tent, but 4 days in the heat without a shower... that might be interesting.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm going with a few friends and definitely looking forward to it. This will be my first time but I've heard a lot of good things about it - some have even said its the best time they've ever had on their bike.

We'll be leaving Thursday morning from Seattle if you want to join in.

-Tim

·
Registered
186 Posts
Yep, it is still quite a ways off but I am looking forward to it!

Is anyone planning to go to this? Has anyone been before and have any comments on it?

I'm hoping to make it down from BC, but will be travelling solo and it would be nice to hook up with others headed down!

http://www.soundrider.com/sbnw/About.htm
A group of friends and I will be there. We are leaving a week early to go to Glacier National Park by way of Boise, ID. We are leaving from the Salem, Medford, Portland, Bend Oregon area to pick up friends in Boise. About 8 of us and two on Versys (Versi). If you want to hook up somewhere in central or Eastern Washington on Thursday the 21st we will be heading to Stevenson and SBNW then. You are :welcome: to come along.

P.S. They have showers there. I went two years ago and had a great time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.