Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Leovince SBK Oval vrs Underbody vrs GPstyle are all good looking..great sounding exhausts...The question would be..does one out perform the others? or is it all style? is one louder than the others? can anyone say that the extra 200 bucks for the GP or Underbody is money well spent? :D

·
Premium Member
16,108 Posts
The only reason to get an exhaust is for sound and looks and weight loss. Most of the aftermarket exhaust just about sound the same. So which one do you like more based on looks is the one i would get. I like the carbon fiber yoshi on mine...If your looking for performance buy another bike

IMG_0752 by weljo2001, on Flickr

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes IF i had wanted more performance i could've gotten a 650r or er-n6..but performance wasn't my only criteria in the bike or the exhaust...just wanted to get everyone else's feed back on their choice before throwing down the bucks...looks can count for a lot..ask Shakira..in her case the performance ain't bad either...:D

·
Registered
67 Posts
I liked the clean and comparable profile of the Underbody model the best, but I had the Oval shipped for $260 and I'm really happy with it. Compared to stock, it has tons more thump and character at low rpm, proper wail under hard acceleration, and barely even noticeable when cruising...perfect. It's of course much lighter and while it's not a real looker, it doesn't look bad either. I leave the baffle in and just love the tone, a lil obnoxious without it...but perfect with it in though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts