Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys I hate to say it:( , but i traded the Versys tonight for New 2007 Victory Hammer. I'm going to miss all the great threads on here and all the knowledge I've learned the past couple of years from you guys. Invader alone seems to know this bike inside out!! Thanks Invader! :thumb:
I do have a large sales poster of the Versys in red with the MOTY on it. To be fair the first contact can have it for the cost of shipping and the tube.
Thanks again guys, I don't regret having the Versys, it was great and always reliable....but a recent trip with plans on more brought me to the decision of something heavier and more relaxed for the long haul. This Victory fits perfect! Great bike, plenty of power and handles well even with the character handling of a fat 250 tire!
Thanks again! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
8,000 Posts
Thanks Randy! :) I'm very honored and glad to have been of any help.
Let us know how the Hammer runs. :thumb:

·
Registered
434 Posts
Randy, have fun with your new Hammer. I put 22K miles on an '06, Indy Blue Hammer. Great fun!

Check out: www.thevmc.com

There is a ton of information and lot's of helpful people (like here) in the forums area.

See you there! I have the same user name.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks all for the positive feedback!
Poster is spoken for by first contact I got shortly after posting.
I will have a red Kawasaki Jacket I will be selling. I will get pics of it on the for sale section after this weekend.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Well Bye... WellBye.jpg

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Picture of my new bike. Rides great and objects in the rear view mirror are crystal clear.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,151 Posts
Very nice. Looks like a comfy seat too.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
As far as cruisers go the victory's are nice looking bikes, I like it except for the chrome.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts