Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my name is Jon, and I'm a motorcycoholic.

No, I lie. I'm really an anything-with-wheels-oholic. Been lurking here for a month or three. Picked myself up an '09 Versys in Candy Plasma Blue new off the dealer's floor after spending a couple of years on a Virago 250. (First new vehicle ever; I was excited.) While I'm predictably already looking toward my next ride, I'm also looking to make the most of my current, and to help anyone else do the same if I'm able.

I must say this forum's been a great help and wealth of information so far. Thanks to everybody.

--
Jon
'09 Versys in blue
'06 XV250 in black (for sale)

·
Registered
208 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Love the profile pic.

·
Premium Member
16,150 Posts
:welcome: Great Bike, Great Forum with lots of Great Members. Enjoy Both :yeahsmile:

·
Registered
195 Posts
cool bike, eh! welcome from Vancouver, Canada.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Nice to see the "faster" Blue ones populating V world....But in any color the V is exceptional...Good ridin:goodidea: and :welcome:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Welcome 80 Watt Hamspter,
Candy blue Versys is a Nice ride for sure. If you get adventourouse and want to explore North to ALASKA give me a shout. The extra ground clearance and tall suspention is nice on the frost heaves. :)

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
"FIZZGIG" Indeed!

Welcome to the 'Verse", Hamster.

·
Registered
699 Posts
"Welcome to our nightmare...I think you're gonna like it" (apologies to Alice for my artistic license).

1 - 20 of 21 Posts