Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm very happy to have found this forum. I am Canadian however I have been living in Thailand for almost 14 years. Burrr hate the Canadian winters but I sure do miss it in the summer.

My wife bought me my first Versys a beautiful Kawasaki green 650. We haven't done any long distance trips in Thailand yet. I'm expecting to receive the matching bags soon then do a tour.

Love the bike what a great ride. Hope there are more members from Thailand on this forum.

·
Premium Member
16,100 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
5 Posts
hi canuck

where about in thailand do you live ,i'm based in hua hin ,we have regular runs out on sundays ,we usually cover 2-300 kms and have lunch by the beach or similar

·
Super Moderator
7,766 Posts
:welcome: Look up Rang in this forum and one of the senior Thai member. rode with him the 1000 corners in Chang Mai.

Cross over for spin in Malaysia.:smile2:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hi canuck

where about in thailand do you live ,i'm based in hua hin ,we have regular runs out on sundays ,we usually cover 2-300 kms and have lunch by the beach or similar
I am in Hua Hin also I will join you guys in November when I get back from work.

I just got the Kawasaki bags for the Versys from X-Speed but had to go to work before they could be installed. I see you guys are planning a overnight to Kanchanaburi. Have a good trip!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi Canuk, I'm live in Thailand also but live a wee bit further north than you guys, I'm way up in Sakon Nakhon but who knows may venture down your way at some point, be a good trip down.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts