Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,
I am the wife of a man who owns a Versys motorcycle. I thought at first that it was a toy for him but soon found out that I could also enjoy riding on it also. The seat is comfortable enough for me to ride on the back no problem. We enjoy taking rides together and he has added some extras to make it more comfortable for me to ride on the back of the bike. Can't wait for the warm weather to ride.

·
Registered
4,704 Posts
OK. The title made me think of something else. Like riding the Versys was emotional therapy for your husband and relieved his stress so now he had the energy and desire to satisfy his wife. :)

Enjoy spending time with your mate. Get some bluetooth headsets so you can share the experience while you ride.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Wish I could get mine to even ride on one! It kills me because she actually rode a dirt bike growing up and I didn't, and yet she won't ride or be ridden now (on motorcycles, lol)!

·
Registered
4,762 Posts
Wish I could get mine to even ride on one! It kills me because she actually rode a dirt bike growing up and I didn't, and yet she won't ride or be ridden now (on motorcycles, lol)!
My wife decided to learn to ride about 4 years ago. We took the class together and she has many thousands of miles on her V-Star 650. I know what you mean. Another something nice that we can share.

·
Registered
303 Posts
My hubby and I both ride, but never on the same bike. He has a ZX-10R, which may be the worst passenger ride EVER.

I ride my Versys and am much happier, especially when we ride longer than an hour and have to give him a chiropractic adjustment to get him off that damn crotch rocket...LOL

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
My charming wife - and she is that and more - has little interest in riding on the passenger's seat. She said if she's going to ride she wants her own motorcycle. And, guess what. She has her own motorcycle. She decided on a Suzuki S40 Boulevard, and though cruisers don't particularly appeal to me, she loves it and that's what counts. She even rags me that her 650 is actually larger than my 650 (653cc versus 649 cc). I counter with the fact that her thumper is slow and pumps out more heat than a decent sized nuclear reactor. :D

The bottom line is that "When mama's happy, the house is happy." I don't know who originally spoke that little gem, but he (that's an assumption) certainly had more than a little insight. :thumb:

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
She decided on a Suzuki S40 Boulevard, and though cruisers don't particularly appeal to me, she loves it and that's what counts. She even rags me that her 650 is actually larger than my 650 (653cc versus 649 cc). I counter with the fact that her thumper is slow and pumps out more heat than a decent sized nuclear reactor. :D
:thumb:
My wife had the little S40 before she changed to a C50, she changed as she felt the S40 a little small but has admitted now we are selling the C50 it was a little big and if she got back into bikes she would get somthing a bit lighter like a sportster, not a cruiser fan myself but that spins her wheels. She gives me a lot of stick about my plastic bikes.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts