Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After PM'ing folks, there has been positive interest in a ride this Saturday. As I can only PM a max 5 people each message, I am centralizing communication to this post.

Ride Detail

Looking forward to meet other V owner I have met yet, and getting out on a ride. Lets hope the forecast holds or improves. :thumb:

I should also request that you contact me by some means and affirm you are coming. If we all meet for breakfast and finish eating early, we leave earlier. However, if I know you are coming at eight and not for breakfast, we'll wait. Thanks.

*Note* I am heading up from Bellevue, so if any riders on the Eastside would like to meet up and head to breakfast PM me; otherwise see you in Snohomish.

Who's in:

• Jack425
  • flienlow
  • hikewithmike
  • Martin Lindhe
Maybe's

• Jack425's coworker

·
Registered
128 Posts
Damn, Mike - thanks for the invite but (as usual it seems) I am committed elsewhere. I am going to be camping on Sucia island. I'll give a wave toward Baker for you guys...and then be sad.... Have a great ride!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Yeah, I don't mind the rain either. Looking forward to riding with ya!
Mike - where/when do we meet up before Snohomish? send me a PM.
Thanks!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.