Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,103 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,961 Posts
Around the 1 min 30 sec part of the first video, where she "lays it down" and follows up by doing a "hand-stand".... HELL - I've done THAT lots of times (NOT on purpose, tho'...)!

:cool:

·
Banned
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
CLICK IF U DARE ;-)[/QUOTE']

I'm sure I read there was a 929 Honda in that video somewhere but l'll be farked if l could see it!!!!!!!!

Also, when l'd watched your vid for the 25th time just to see if l could spot any motorcycles, a link popped up to the vid' below, & l'll be damned if I could spot a car in this one either!!!!:huh:

·
Registered
692 Posts
CLICK IF U DARE ;-)[/QUOTE']

I'm sure I read there was a 929 Honda in that video somewhere but l'll be farked if l could see it!!!!!!!!

Also, when l'd watched your vid for the 25th time just to see if l could spot any motorcycles, a link popped up to the vid' below, & l'll be damned if I could spot a car in this one either!!!!:huh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFs64S-r5bU

I can't keep my hands above the keyboard....where's the tissue? :eek:

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Meh.... checked out the web site, she's a model, singer and stunt bike rider, nothing about fighting crime or feeding the homeless in her spare time though.

·
Banned
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Meh.... checked out the web site, she's a model, singer and stunt bike rider, nothing about fighting crime or feeding the homeless in her spare time though.
& even if she could do all of the above she'd never qualify for The Miss World competition because she's eloquent & far too clever!!!................;)

PS, in reply to another current posting...."I'd do her Honeydo list anyday!!!"

:devil:

·
Super Moderator
18,961 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts