Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
I have been waiting for a Sargent seat and since I had some free time I emailed Sargent and asked whether or not the seat would indeed be ready to order in June as I had heard on the forum. The president of the company acutally emailed me back fairly quickly. Here is his response. Hope it's true!:D

Mr Metaxas,

We are actually shooting for release in within the next 4 to 6 weeks. If you are pre-registered you will receive a notification via email upon availability.

I hope this helps and thanks again for your patience.

MARK TODD
PRESIDENT

1036 HUBBARD ST. JACKSONVILLE, FL 32206
PHONE: 904-354-4531

·
Registered
287 Posts
Nice, I like Sargent a lot better than Corbin. Had one on my Z1000 and it was comfortable for a days ride, something the stock seat couldn't say...

·
Registered
901 Posts
I'm in pending price....

·
Registered
403 Posts
does the sargeant seat have a more level surface to it? i hate how the stock seat is angled down towards the gas tank... its impossible to sit back a few inches! i need to sit on something to feel it out before i spend big$$ though.....

·
Registered
403 Posts
ahhhh..

"The seat foam is contoured for enhanced lateral support and a more neutral seating angle allowing full use of the seating area."

·
Super Moderator
19,633 Posts
does the sargeant seat have a more level surface to it? i hate how the stock seat is angled down towards the gas tank... its impossible to sit back a few inches! i need to sit on something to feel it out before i spend big$$ though.....
Hit the "SEARCH" and check for raising the front of the seat: 2 longer bolts, several washers, and a piece of metal as a 'bridge'. Works GREAT!

Mine are up 9/16". :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts