Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello
I am about to buy a Sargent seat. I already have the lowering link on the rear suspension and with the stock seat I'm on the balls of my feet at a stop. My question is about the seat to peg length. Has anyone experience with the Sargent low seat? Does it 'uncomfortably shorten' the length between the seat and footpegs? Enough to make it uncomfortable?
I have read the regular Sargent seat is firmer therefore you sit higher up and this makes some sense so I would try the lower seat. Has anyone with the regular seat found this to be the case? And by how much does it raise the seat height?
Perhaps with the lower seat it comes out to stock height because of the firmer foam???
Anyone ridden on both these seats? terribly difficult to do simultaneously I agree :D. Input?
I'm 5'6" with about a 30" inseam.

·
Registered
531 Posts
According to Sargents website...................

The World Sport Performance Seat for the Kawasaki Versys offers a wider, slightly dished seating contour to minimize pressure points. SARGENT offers two seating heights for the Versys. The standard height which is comparable to the OEM at 33.1" and a low version at 32.1".

1 - 3 of 3 Posts