Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought a Sargent Saddle for my 2018 V1K last month. It's a dual saddle and was built on my seat pan, so it should fit the 2016 - 2018 V1K. It looks great and is beautifully made But I am a big guy at 6-1/240# (which is a nice way of saying I have a fat butt) and the seat is barely not wide enough. Another inch or so and it would have been perfect. It needs someone who's thinner than my 42" hips and whose butt will sit on the flat area, not with your "butt bones" right up on the left and right edges like I do. The seat has been used once (other than sitting on it in the garage), is perfect and I can ship it anywhere in the continental U.S. However, since Sargent used my Kawasaki seat pan, I'll need your seat in trade so I can keep riding.

To keep it simple, we each pay our own shipping to the other (I live in Colorado). Your seat MUST be in excellent shape with no damage (pictures will be needed).

$400. PayPal or Wire Transfer works.

Thank you.

Comfort Automotive design Bicycle part Fin Auto part
Synthetic rubber Comfort Automotive tire Grey Fender

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here you go:

From the base of the step-up to the top of the front is about 14".
Bicycle part Musical instrument accessory Comfort Sportswear Electric blue

And from the seam at the top of the step-up is about 16.25" Hope this is the info you're looking for.
Luggage and bags Comfort Bag Bicycle part Musical instrument accessory

1 - 5 of 5 Posts