Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
From Rider's Discount (call Mike for pricing). A low seat worked well for me on my C14, so does this one on my 13 V. Looks great, flatter profile looks sporty. I don't ride 2 up and if I ride any distance I'm off the bike for a break every few hours so I don't need a real cushy seat. Working with Mike is easy, the seat shipped fast and I had it by the end of the week.

First impressions; packed nicely, looks awesome - a bit wider, feels solid, but lighter, really good construction and finish (top and bottom), snaps on nice and easy, lowering factor achieved feet planted much better (5' 8" - 30). Took a quick ride, comfort level is good, butt feels well planted as the vertical rise to the passenger area is better defined. Most low seats do not address forward slide, this one is no different but the drop in seat height has a very positive affect for me since I'm using the Givi tall windscreen; there is a distinct decrease in wind buffeting. Overall, I'm very pleased with this seat for the price.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts