Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found these at a local auto parts store (Pep Boys). I've used these on every motorcycle that I
ve owned and found them invaluable. You need to find the type that have a movable, adjustable mirror so you can change the angle of your view. I've got the standard mirrors without change and find these take care of my needs.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
yup ive always used the same ones as well, if you look in almost all of my videos they are there..... and if you ever knock one off (have a few times cleaning the mirrors in winter) a new peace of double stick tape and good as new.. also they can take falling off the bike at 60+mph without a scratch on the mirror part

·
Registered
260 Posts
I found these at a local auto parts store (Pep Boys). I've used these on every motorcycle that I
ve owned and found them invaluable. You need to find the type that have a movable, adjustable mirror so you can change the angle of your view. I've got the standard mirrors without change and find these take care of my needs.
I've used those on every bike I've ever owned.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wolfcamp,
i've got my concours set up with one round and one like yours. we can see EVERYTHING!

·
Premium Member
16,150 Posts
Saw the title and that it was a price of Condom's discussion...>:)>:)>:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts