Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Russell Day-Long saddle off my '08 Versys (sold), although I think there is some overlap in seat pans so it may fit others.

This is the only saddle that made the seat 'disappear' on my Versys. Both the stock and the Seat Concepts saddles left me thinking about my backside after 80 or so miles. The RDL let me ride without thinking about how uncomfortable I was. It doesn't take long to get used to the shape, but the width does take up some of your standing leg room.

Saddle is in very good condition, a few minor imperfections on one of the front seam, and rear edge by the grab handles.

I need $275 + actual shipping to help pay for the RDL I just picked up for my new-to-me Tiger 800. Note: Saddle is larger and heavy.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
16,058 Posts
It will also fit the Gen II bikes as well not sure about Gen III's

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
2015 Versys 650 ABS
1,149 Posts
It will also fit the Gen II bikes as well not sure about Gen III's
That's a very good price on a very good seat. I'm biased because I have one on my bike. :D

It should also fit Gen 111 bikes.
I know because I have tested Gen 1 and Gen 11 seats on my Gen 111 Versys 650.
To fit a Gen 1 or a Gen 2 seat on a Gen 111, simply remove the 2 hooks underneath (in the middle of the seat pan). They are are all interchangeable.

For more info, see: Do ALL the Gens seats fit the other V650s?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't seem to have an 'Edit' button, but someone asked me about my location.

Saddle would ship from Dothan, Alabama :wink2:

Edit: Funny, this post has an 'Edit' button? Maybe it is on a timer and eventually disappears?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey brother, looks like you have PM's disabled.

Yes I still have it and you are welcome to it. I progressed through 2 or three seats before finding the RDL and it made a huge difference for me.

PM me your shipping address and I'll get a shipping quote on Tuesday.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thanks to Fastoman! I had already sent a PM, but evidently I had my settings to where I could only receive PM s from moderators. Sometimes I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Abramsgunner, I think I fixed my PM settings. I'll send you another with my info.

·
Administrator
8,851 Posts
May Not Be Possible

Right now the mail server is down, no email messages send-able, contact us doesn't work, my access is denied and I have posted a request for help. Could be next week before it gets corrected, sorry.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Abramsgunner, you can contact me via text @ 252 six seven eight thirty thirty. Thanks to everyone for the help!
Jim,

Got your PM, got you address, will get back with you Tuesday once I have a shipping quote.

Yes, thanks to all for the help.

Now get out and ride! (Just got back from a little 170 mile back road afternoon :grin2:)

SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts