Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, today i heard a bad noise from the front of the bike. At first, i thought that it can be the fender extension which i mounted 3 days ago, but when i unmounted it the extension was intact, the fender too. so i don't think that the extension touched the wheel. At this point, i think that there is a problem with something in the front part of the bike. I approached the ear to the front part and i heard that noise, it seemed to come from the engine area. what could be? i'm a little bit worried.
For info: today i finished the break in so for the first time i reached over 7000 rpm a few times, i don't know if there is a correlation.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Need to give us more info.
Does the bike make this noise with engine running and bike not moving?
Does the bike make this noise with engine switched off and bike coasting?
Does bike make this noise when in neutral, or in gear, or both?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How is the oil level?How many miles on the cycle?
Oil level is perfect, I did the first service a week ago and I have 1800km.
Need to give us more info.
Does the bike make this noise with engine running and bike not moving?
Does the bike make this noise with engine switched off and bike coasting?
Does bike make this noise when in neutral, or in gear, or both?
The bike makes the noise with engine running and bike in movement. It doesn't makes the noise always, but occasionally and it gets louder when I increase the gas. I'm going crazy because I don't a understand what could be. It's a very strange and particular noise.

Inviato dal mio SM-G965F utilizzando Tapatalk

·
Registered
112 Posts
Why you don't take the bike to dealer? If there's a problem they have to deal with it under warranty with that few km.

Enviado do meu G3221 através do Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts