Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello: I am a new member. I have an 07 versys. Love the bike but the vibes in bars, pegs and seat are a little rediculous. I have looked at the detailed specs of parts for 07's and 2010's and was thinking of fitting the rubber bushings for an 2010 in my 2007. Wondering if anyone else has tried this to eliminate the tractor feeling i have when riding. Pins and needles in my hands and feet are not cool.

Ken
07 Versys

·
Super Moderator
7,671 Posts
:welcome: There are some rubber mounting done...just wait for feedback from others.

I have replaced Pegs to a broader type and have reduce vibs.. Handle bar, try Anti Vib from speedy.

:goodluck:

·
Registered
456 Posts
You can get the footpegs from a 2010-2014, it's a direct bolt on. Dunno what can be done about the handlebar, I've been thinking about swapping the upper triple tree and raiser from a 2015, which is finally rubber mounted. But that is pricey and I don't know if the parts will fit for sure, it would be a very expensive experiment at $450 for parts, and if they don't fit... They are basically unsellable.

·
Super Moderator
18,815 Posts

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
You can get the footpegs from a 2010-2014, it's a direct bolt on. Dunno what can be done about the handlebar, I've been thinking about swapping the upper triple tree and raiser from a 2015, which is finally rubber mounted. But that is pricey and I don't know if the parts will fit for sure, it would be a very expensive experiment at $450 for parts, and if they don't fit... They are basically unsellable.
? Why not just get the MotoWerk anti vib riser for $129 + P&P

1 - 7 of 7 Posts