Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody out there put Rox Risers (or any other handlebar risers) on your bikes? How do you like them? I saw a thread from several months ago from someone who had put a set Tusk universals on. I considered them, but they're out of stock and I'm impatient.:mad:

·
Registered
429 Posts
I've had a few different Tusk tools snap on me, I sure as heck won't trust my life to a set of their risers......! Tusk = cheap Chinese made poor quality. Pro Taper and other reputable brands sell risers that should cost less than Rox, but be much better than Tusk.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Luke. I guess I'm lucky they were out of stock. God must me looking out for me.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I've got a set of Rox risers on my V, and the Bars come back way more comfortable for me (short arms I guess). The only issue I have with them, is, that you have to modify an allen wrench to be able to tighten the original clamp down under the riser. Other than that they seem to be quite solid in design and give you a good variety of Bar location options to fit you best. I have the middle model of the Roxs', but, the rubber dampened ones might be the answer to those who feel too many vibes in the Bars???

·
Registered
55 Posts
o have the Rox risers and the work great, much more comfy than stock. Also keep my Cycra handguards away from the Givi screen.Installed the Madstad adjustable windshield bracket today and it is great for giving more options in height and angle of windshield.

Mike

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Yep, the Roxy Risers are the best on the market as far as I'm concerned. It brings the bars back and up and gives more clearance for the Acerbis Touring Handguards and Givi windshield I have on the bike.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Dallasdon, I was going to ask if the handlebar offset to the right was for the prevaling winds down there? But, I'll just leave it alone. LOL! I like the Logo Painted or powder coated like yours. Mine came engraved but, not filled in with color.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Dallasdon, I was going to ask if the handlebar offset to the right was for the prevaling winds down there? But, I'll just leave it alone. LOL! I like the Logo Painted or powder coated like yours. Mine came engraved but, not filled in with color.
Yeah, we have more right hand winds than we do left hand winds so I adjusted accordingly. I was assisted in this adjustment by a few brewskys so I need to check prevailing winds again. It might need to go a little further to the right.

·
Registered
13 Posts
another thumbs up for the 2" Rox Risers. when installing I tightened the top two original bolts, rotated the bar into place and then tightened the lower two. So I didn't need a modified allen wrench.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I decided to put the rox risers on my V also. I had them on my KLR. They are the rubber mounted type. They make a huge difference on the buzzing. They fit better on the V than on the KLR. No pics on the V but here is a pic of them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.