Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all....just picked up my second versys yesterday. Traded my 07 for the 2012. I'm amazed with the improvements on an already fantastic bike....This forum has been an excellent resource ...thanks to everyone....

For what it's worth I went with the black and yellow ( more power, better handling, and superior suspension over the black only model)....

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Well done! Black and yellow must be the new red - best and fastest of the breed. :D Not to mention it looks spectacular - a killer wasp!

Enjoy and be safe.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Greetings all....just picked up my second versys yesterday. Traded my 07 for the 2012. I'm amazed with the improvements on an already fantastic bike....This forum has been an excellent resource ...thanks to everyone....

For what it's worth I went with the black and yellow ( more power, better handling, and superior suspension over the black only model)....
Where did you buy and how much did you pay, if you don't mind me asking?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey...I picked it up at Nicks in Espanola....I got it for 7900, but don't tell Mikey that I told you....Hah!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
In truth I may have got a bit more going private sale, but not much considering the market I live in....when you factor the tax benefit on the trade, it was an easy decision...

·
Registered
175 Posts
Hey...I picked it up at Nicks in Espanola....I got it for 7900, but don't tell Mikey that I told you....Hah!
Do you know if they have anymore available? I might be interested in a little road trip... This will be round 2 of me as well...:)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey, this was the only versys he had at the time. I'm not sure if he had ordered more or not...he did have a pile of er6n's and some ninjas.... Give Mikey a call.... Tell him I said hi...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts