Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Playing with the GoPro at one of our shops. Get to joke and flirt with women all day. Man its a rough gig. So one question. Do you love your job???

I know i do.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Count me in...to be productive and enjoy it is the secret to a happy life.
29 years as a stagehand; wouldn't want to live without it.

I'll shut up now.

·
Premium Member
16,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

I'll shut up now.
I'm not that deep.. I just dig chicks.:D:yeahsmile::devil:

·
Premium Member
7,808 Posts

+1000, I will drop dead if aint working.

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
16,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Changed the music.....

·
Registered
842 Posts
I may be kinky, but I play with numbers and legal documents all day and love it.

I am the Treasurer of a large company and am effectively the in house bank. I deal with al the external Lenders and lawyers.

We had 3 x 14 y.o. in the office last week as part of 'take your kids to work day' (or whatever) and I got to tell them how lucky i was to be paid for what I love doing. :eek:penarms:

BigAussie

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I manage a ski shop at a ski mtn. When the days are slow, I grab my gear and take a few runs. It allows me to have all the equipment I could ever want, even though I could never afford paying for all of it.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I have always heard a man selling Womens shoes is a great job, with wonderful VIEWS :D
I would end up having to help all the super ugly feet with my luck.

·
Premium Member
16,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Soooo...you work in the beauty salon?

:D
Thats Good. Naw my girl and her sister own 6 nail shops here in puerto rico opening another 3 next year. So i split time here and texas running a shop here and a photography studio in ft.worth again working with cute ladies all day long. I've owned night clubs in the past and i have to say there about even for having a good time. If you haven't had a good pedicure your not treating yourself very well.:D

·
Registered
267 Posts
There is 2min36 seconds I will never get back....If you have tanning beds that would be a far better video......

·
Premium Member
16,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
There is 2min36 seconds I will never get back....If you have tanning beds that would be a far better video......
No tanning beds but we get alot of strippers with aching feet and very little clothes on when they come for thier pedi's. :teetertooter:

·
Premium Member
16,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Well if your in ponce puerto rico and see these photos your in the right place.

·
Registered
267 Posts
No tanning beds but we get alot of strippers with aching feet and very little clothes on when they come for thier pedi's. :teetertooter:
Why do I now have a sudden urge to have my nails done!
When I was a kid I worked a full service gas station in Winnipeg next to a strip club. Washing the windscreen was my favorite part when one of the ladies was getting gas....ah good memories there.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts