Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back from a four day weekend to TN & NC riding The Cherohala Skyway, The Dragon, The Devils Triangle, The Foothills Parkway and many other curvy twisty roads. Probably the best time riding solo I've ever had on two wheels. I ran the piss out of the V and it never missed a beat. For the money this bike is simply amazing.:thumb::thumb::thumb:

·
Registered
18 Posts
I also got a brand new green V last weekend. I love it!
I like the look of your bike. What type of luggage you have there? Where did you get it from?

·
Registered
91 Posts
I ran the piss out of the V and it never missed a beat. For the money this bike is simply amazing.:thumb::thumb::thumb:
+1 Came up from Austin to Virginia into the mountains in Georgia, NC, TN and VA...Wayah Rd, Dragon, Foothills Parkway and lots of twisty roads.. awesome roads and bike...

·
Registered
121 Posts
I think we just missed each other; I was out to the end of the Parkway, then up over Newfound Gap into TN / KY / IN / OH / WV. Incredible riding country, and the V is an incredible bike to cover it on. :cheers:

Didn't quite make it up to Columbus - there's always next year...

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think we just missed each other;

Didn't quite make it up to Columbus
I didn't see another V the whole trip even with all the bikes down at the Gap.

Not much to see nor are there any good roads to ride in Columbus.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I didn't see another V the whole trip even with all the bikes down at the Gap.
Their loss... ;)

Not much to see nor are there any good roads to ride in Columbus.
I'll take your word for it; I've got friends further north, though, so you never know...
At least you're only a day or so away from the good stuff!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts