Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody ever mount a rifle case to their Versys? I've been looking around for a way to carry a rifle or shotgun for short trips. To and from the range and stuff like that. A quick disconnect for an ATV case maybe? Just fishing for ideas.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I've looked into this myself. My local kawasaki dealer had Kolpin hardcases with a quick release swivel mount. The mount was designed to attach to ATV rack, but it looked like you could clip it your panniers or even fabricate a different mount if necessary. The price was decent, only about $60. I'm definitely getting one before hunting season!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Many a day I would have loved to have had a Gatlin gun mounted up front, but that was purely for people texting while they drive.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've looked into this myself. My local kawasaki dealer had Kolpin hardcases with a quick release swivel mount. The mount was designed to attach to ATV rack, but it looked like you could clip it your panniers or even fabricate a different mount if necessary. The price was decent, only about $60. I'm definitely getting one before hunting season!
Appreciate the tip! I'll check into that Tuesday when the local Kawasaki place opens.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts