Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone

My spouse and I just got our bike (2009 bran new Versys) and we live in Laval Quebec.

Since we just got our license we have to ride with a 2 years experience minimum motorcycle driver for the next 11 months, that includes the winter months:dgi:.

If anyone live near Laval and would like to spend some time with us we would be very happy to meet you.

:thanx:

·
Super Moderator
19,403 Posts
Hi from Alberta (and AZ in a week...!).
You Quebecois bikers are SURE getting screwed by your 'Liberal' government. REMEMBER when it's time to vote...! (Je me souviens, aussi!) :huh:

·
Registered
842 Posts
Too bad you aren't in BC

A few of us have been catching up after work for a ride on the Sea to Sky highway.

I Hope you find somebody

·
Registered
489 Posts
we live in Laval Quebec.

Since we just got our license we have to ride with a 2 years experience minimum motorcycle driver for the next 11 months, that includes the winter months:dgi:.

Now thats what I call oppression! Throw the Bums out! Where do these Tyrants come from? We have one ruling our country also (USA) I hope we can hold him to one term.

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Hi Everyone

My spouse and I just got our bike (2009 bran new Versys) and we live in Laval Quebec.

:thanx:
Congrats on your bike but man your license rules suck, thought we had draconian rules here :eek:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts