Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok guys and girls, this is a chance to show off our new Versys. I have an ST1300 also and go to this Saturday event but all bikes are welcome. I'm riding my new Versys this time. The breakfast is good and you meet a lot of different people and bikes. Come on out. I'm leaving from Royse City (East side of Dallas) about 06:30 am for the ride to the airport across from Texas Motor Speedway. (Blue Hanger) Anyone want to meet me along the way, just drop me a PM and we'll go from there.

Here's a thread. http://www.st-owners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47060&highlight=Roll+call

Happy Trails!
Don

·
Registered
254 Posts
I have to work tomorow. 121 and Freeport, or 635 and Royal. What time you think the train will be by. Might end up joining.
Have a ride Sunday planned. Leaving American Motorcycles - division/360 and going to pass by the cemetary, and on to downtown FW for bbq.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have to work tomorow. 121 and Freeport, or 635 and Royal. What time you think the train will be by. Might end up joining.
Have a ride Sunday planned. Leaving American Motorcycles - division/360 and going to pass by the cemetary, and on to downtown FW for bbq.
Everyone tries to be there around 8am. We general BS for a while and then eat breakfast and do more bs. I'll probably be on 121 about 7:30. Love to meet you.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Sounds like you will be going my me a little to early. Keep it safe.

November 11,12. The big bike show at Fair Gardens. I will be defiantly be riding from Arlington out their with a group. Maybe i will see you out there?

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds like you will be going my me a little to early. Keep it safe.

November 11,12. The big bike show at Fair Gardens. I will be defiantly be riding from Arlington out their with a group. Maybe i will see you out there?
I'm not sure where Fair Gardens is. Let me know and I'll see if I can put it on my calendar. I'm Soooooooooooooooo important, you know!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.